We’ll show you CV tips that, in our humble opinion, only the 2-5% of top performers in IT do on their CV.
Follow these tips & the probability of landing that dream job / contract will be increased.
….plus, this advice won’t cost you a bean!!
Email either of us with the words ‘CLOUD DEVOPS SMALL GIANT’ in the subject header and we’ll contact you ASAP.
NEIL MILLS (16yrs recruitment experience)
email@example.com – 01803 321233
STUART POWELL (11yrs recruitment experience)
firstname.lastname@example.org – 01803 321234
PS – we love to hear from people with ANY of the following IT skills / accreditations:
- VMware VCAP accreditation
- VMware automation / orchestration skills – vRealize, vCAC, vCOPS, etc
- VMware Engineers with exposure to any flavour of storage
- Real life migration to Azure projects
- Real life migration to AWS projects
- Real life migration to Google Cloud projects
- Real life migration to vCloud Air projects
- Office 365 implementation experience – especially ADFS, DirSync etc
- Exchange Engineers – up to 2013
- 1st / 2nd / 3rd Line Managed Services / Cloud Services Support Engineers
- Citrix Consultants
- VMware Horizon / View / Mirage skills
- Microsoft Infrastructure Support Engineers with virtualisation skills, i.e. VMware or Hyper-V
- Candidates with DevOps / Cloud skills who have proven competency on moving enterprise level applications to the cloud, (especially AWS and/or Azure)