‘We had your main competitor in the cloud services in front of us last week – why should we use your services instead of them?’
If you can answer that then I’d like to hear from you.
..got some very interesting Presales/Sales Engineer/evangelist roles to run past you.
Neil Mills – MillsHill – http://www.millshill.co.uk
I can’t tell you the number of times over the last few years that I’ve heard the following:
‘Neil, I know my job’s !@#+@@!, I know I could move and get new IT skills / new IT accreditations / more money but in this current economic climate its just too risky. I’ve been in my current job a long time and I’m a known face, …etc etc etc.’
Yeah very sensible outlook you would think – bottom line is people have mortgages & modern lives to finance!
…but things are definitely 100% improving!
New IT skills can be gained, new IT accreditations are being offered, ‘good candidates’ are getting higher salaries, e.g. this has happened this week:
‘…that candidate we interviewed was perfect. Lets not mess about – offer him wants he wants & lets get it done’
‘…thanks for calling. Glad you have. I was going to call you today – I’ve got 4 x jobs that I need you to focus on’
‘…consider us all stations go on recruitment. Get CV’s in!’
‘…our Senior Engineer has nudged me to kick you up the backside & get more CV’s in…’
This is live, on the ground, current UK IT market sentiment!
Maybe its time for you to stick your head over the parapet, take off the risk averse glasses and see what you could achieve?
Start now, click on the link below for a sample of current permanent roles available via MillsHill:
Please note that for the following jobs you must be able to live & work in the UK.
For details of any of these roles contact:
Neil Mills on 01803 321233 or Stuart Powell on 01803 321234
– Global Head of Business Operations (Cloud) – London/UK – BY NEGOTIATION
– Cloud Presales Sales Engineers/Architects – London/UK – Cloud Service Provider – BY NEGOTIATION
– Datacentre/End User Computing Consultant – VMware & Any storage – London – £55K + BONUS
– End User Computing Consultant – VMware View or XenApp/XenDesktop – London – £55K + BONUS
– HP/Managed Services Architect – 3PAR and/or HP guru skills – M4/Berks – £65K PACKAGE
– Checkpoint/Managed Services Engineer – M4/Berks – £45K + PACKAGE
– 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer – Microsoft / Windows skills – Surrey – £30K + BENS
– VMware/Microsoft/Dell Storage Consultant – Surrey – £45K + BENS
– Hosted Exchange Guru – M4/Berks – £50K + PACKAGE
– Head of Projects (Datacentre Consulting) – London – £65K + BONUS
– Project Manager (Datacentre Consulting) – London – £45K + BONUS
– NOC Engineer – Citrix / Windows – Cambridgeshire – £30K + BENS
– 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer – Microsoft / Windows skills – London – £35K + BENS
– Presales, Cisco Borderless – London – £60K + BONUS (£75K OTE)
– Presales, EMC Datacentre – London – £60K + BONUS (£75K OTE)
– Presales, Cisco Unified Communications – London – £60K + BONUS (£75K OTE)
– Tivoli Storage Manager Consultants – UK – £55K + PACKAGE
– Websense Consultant – M4/Berks – £50K + PACKAGE
– Cisco Borderless Engineer – London – £40K + BENS
– Cisco Borderless Engineers – North West – £40K + BENS
– 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer – Microsoft / Windows skills – Surrey – £35K + BENS
– Infrastructure Support Engineer – Microsoft / Windows skills – London – £40K + BENS
– Infrastructure Support Team Lead – Microsoft / Windows skills – London – £40K + BENS
– Citrix Engineer – XenApp / XenDesktop – London – £45K + BENS
– System Centre Managed Services Engineer – London – £40K + BENS
– NOC Engineer – Microsoft / Windows – London – £30K + BENS
– IT Support Engineer – VMware / Microsoft / Windows – Newcastle – £30K + BENS
– Infrastructure Support Engineer – Citrix / Microsoft / Windows skills – Surrey – £35K + BENS
– Infrastructure Support Engineer – Citrix / VMware / Windows skills – M4/Berks – £40K + BENS
– Presales Engineer – Citrix / VMware / Windows skills – M4/Wiltshire – £30K + BENS
Bezos buys newspaper to influence his own agenda?
Say I have in a cell the following information:
and I want to strip out the information between blahblahblah and blah1blah1blah1, i.e. theinformationineed
How can I do this? Thinking its a funky split function?
All help gratefully received!