Several significant advantages to this job opportunity:
– If you have core Microsoft stack/infrastructure skills plus ‘good’ VMware then you will gain skills in other area’s, e.g. Office 365, cloud platforms like AWS, Google Apps, more ‘flavours’ of storage, etc.
– Because of the above you’ll become a more genuine technology/vendor ‘all rounder’.
– The vast majority of clients clientele are within the M25; thus less UK wide travel.
– Client is very comfortable with a work style balanced between onsite, in the office or work from home. No going into the central office just to do documentation!
– You’d be joining a professional team that doubled in size last year & overall company is on a fast growth curve.
Technical skill sets required
- Microsoft Infrastructure: Server 2003/2008/2012, Active Directory, Exchange 2007/2010 – (2013 or Office 365 an advantage)
- Virtualisation: VMware ESX, ESXi, Hyper-V
- Cloud technologies: vCloud Air
- Storage: HP, IBM, Left Hand SAN (NetApp an advantage)
- Backup technologies: Veeam, Backup Exec (CommVault an advantage)
- Comms: Good understanding of networking. Experience of firewalls and solid understanding of WAN configurations is desirable
Relevant qualifications may include MCSE, MCITP, VCP, CCNA.
Contact: Neil Mills – MillsHill – 01803 321233