Fantastic permanent role to get exposure to Cisco products/technologies & accreditations.
My client has a big onsite lab so you can play with a wide range of technologies.
Contact: Neil Mills – MillsHill – 01803 321233
If you are interested in any of these opportunities then contact:
NEIL MILLS – 01803 321233 OR STUART POWELL – 01803 321234
1. 3rd LINE SYSTEMS ENGINEER – Windows, Exchange, managed services background – £45K – South East
2. CISCO NETWORKING CONSULTANT – Cisco/CCNA/CCNP – £50K + bens – South East
3. TECHNICAL CONSULTANT – Windows, Exchange and VMware or Citrix or Storage – £45K + bens – South East
4. TECHNICAL CONSULTANT – SC 2012 or SCCM or SCVMM – £50K + car + bonus + bens – South East
5. PROJECT MANAGER – Prince 2, infrastructure, IT consultancy or IT reseller or IT professional services background – £45K + car + bonus + bens – South East
Call Neil Mills – 01803 321233 or Stuart Powell – 01803 321234 for more information on these PERMANENT job opportunities.
1. 2nd / 3rd Line Engineer – Windows/AD/Exchange/Office 365 – South East – £25K – permanent
2. Engineer/Consultant – Windows/AD/Exchange to 2010/Cisco networking – South East – £35K – permanent
3. NetApp Engineer – NetApp NCDA – South East – £48K – Available immediately – permanent
4. Engineer – Commvault/Windows/AD – UK – £40K – permanent
5. Powershell/Automation/Azure contractor – UK or Europe – available immediately
If you are interested in any of these candidates and would like to see the full CV then do contact:
Neil Mills – MillsHill – 01803 321233
Be the Senior/3rd line Engineer/right hand man to the Technical Services Manager.
Join at the right time as they look to expand their managed services / professional services client base – your role would expand as they expand.
Skills wise you have good Exchange and Office 365 skills plus a good smattering of any of the following:
Windows Server 2008 / 2012
Cisco routers / switches
Salary wise to £45K
Largely office based role – due to the SME nature of my clients clientele then there is not a massive requirement for out of office hours / overtime.
Contact: Neil Mills @ MillsHill – 01803 321233
My client is a young and expanding IT consultancy / services company based in central London.
Due to a massive up swing in business they are looking for a technically gifted Solutions Architect – they are looking for someone who can work with clients and their business needs but who has come through a technical route/background, e.g. they are seeing good client facing solution architects but technically they can’t tell you the difference between ISCI and fibre channel storage.
You would join at an exciting time as they grow the business and work on very latest technologies on interesting projects, e.g. System Centre 2012, NetScaler, XenDesktop 7 roll outs, etc – even their Windows projects are Windows Server 2012 based.
You would work with some very technically gifted work colleagues (been there, done it, bought the T-shirt in IT consultancy).
You could be currently working in IT consultancy/IT services or you could be a ‘business facing Architect’ in an internal role and fancy a crack at IT consultancy, (my client can sheep dip you into the dark arts of IT consultancy).
Technically you will have exposure to the areas such as Citrix, VMware, Windows/Microsoft and Cisco technologies.
Package = salary to £85K + £5K car allowance
Contact Neil Mills on 01803 321233
I’m currently resourcing for a number of PERMANENT roles:
Please contact for full details!
Neil – MillsHill – http://www.millshill.co.uk